Terms & Conditions
- The terms and conditions will form a contract between the ‘Customer’ and ‘Alexis First Ltd T/as CDS Training’ known as the ‘Company’
- All course fees must be paid prior to the commencement of any training, unless other arrangements have previously been agreed with CDS Training.
- Any course cancellation made by the customer will result in 5% of the net invoice value being forfeited to cover administrtion costs. Cancelleations after examination registration date (Operator CPC) will incur 100% of the examination fee being forfeited plus 5% of the training costs being forfeited
- CDS Training reserves the right to terminate any training booked by the Customer if course fees are not paid in full before course start date.
- Any variations to the joining instructions, course date, time of attendance etc. will be made in writing by the company to the customer. The company will make all efforts to keep to the original agreed course confirmation, however in the event of a course cancellation imposed by the Company; the Customer will be offered the next available course.
- All Customers are deemed to have read our Terms & Conditions before requesting our services or products.
- Where external examinations have been arranged for the customer by the company, the company accepts no liability for the accuracy of customer details should a dispute arise with the external examination body.
- Every effort is made to ensure course notes, presentations and any relative tuition material is correct at time of print. The company accepts no responsibility for any errors or omissions.
- The company will not be held responsible for loss of any personal items left on the company’s premises.
- It is imperative that delegates attending training courses have a reasonable command of the English language both oral and written, which allows the understanding of the duties to a satisfactory standard.
- Whilst on the premises, all customers must comply with the CDS safety policy and meet their legal obligations under the Health and Safety at Work act 1974.
- Any personal data that you may be asked to provide will be held and processed in accordance with the requirements of the 1998 Data Protection Act. Wherever you are asked to submit personal data, such as an email or postal address or telephone number, you will informed of the following:
- What data will be held
- The purpose for which the data will be held
- Whether any of the data will be disclosed to any third party, and if so, to whom
If you subsequently choose to submit any personal data, you are thereby giving your consent for that data to be held and processed for the stated purpose(s).
Alexis First Limited T/as CDS
Registered in England and Wales No 4497740
Victoria House, 437 Birmingham Road, Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham B72 1AX
Directors: GJ Fielder and CM Fielder